TECHNOGOS - SINGLE WALL
Produced from stainless antimagnetic steel AISI 304 BA or AISI 316 L.
Steel thickness: 0.40 mm or 0.50 mm
Available diameters: from Ø80 to Ø450
Available linear lengths: 0.25m – 0.50m – 1,00m.
The chimneys and the components of TechnoGos series have been sumbitted to the projected checks from the EU’s Regulation 89/106/EEC for Construction Products and meet all the requirements of the CE certificate, according to EN 1856-1 and EN 1856-2.
The certification has been made from the recognized carrier DEDAL – ATTESTATION AND CERTIFICATION Ltd.
Quality control through the management system ISO 9001:2015 of SGS TUV SAAR
- Autogenous welding of flues and components
- Male – female configuration
- Ease of assembly for flues and components
- Watertight with the use of thermosilicone flange 200 °C
- Construction flexibility with a variety of components
TechnoGos components collection includes:
- Straight folding elements with spread from 1m to 2m – from 0.50m to 1m – from 0.25m to 0.40m.
- Curves – Angles from 15° – 30° – 45° – 60° – 90°
- Tee 90° and Semitee 135°
- Tee 90° for pellet Ø80 with cap (right or left)
- Cleaning caps
- Connection clamps
- Thermosilicone flange 200 °C
- Axle Shifters
- Wall rosettes
- Wall brackets
- Reinforced ceiling brackets
- Adjustable triangular mounting bracket
- Floor mounting base
- Mounting base for inclined roofs
- Cleaning inspection door or temperature measurement inspection door
- Modulating damper
TechnoGos series is certified and includes flues and components designed for use in pellet units, oil boilers, energy efficient fireplaces etc.
They withstand continuous temperatures up to 400°C or small intervals of up to 600°C. The series are recommended for use in internal installations.