TECHNOGAS - TWIN WALL
Produced from stainless antimagnetic steel AISI 304 BA or AISI 316 L.
Steel thickness: 0.40 mm or 0.50 mm
Available diameters : from Ø80/130 to Ø300/350
Available linear lengths: 0.25m – 0.50m – 1.00m
The chimneys and the components of TechnoGas series have been sumbitted to the projected checks from the EU’s Regulation 89/106/EEC for Construction Products and meet all the requirements of the CE certificate, according to EN 1856-1 and EN 1856-2.
The certification has been made from the recognized carrier DEDAL – ATTESTATION AND CERTIFICATION Ltd.
Quality control through the management system ISO 9001:2015 of SGS TUV SAAR
- Autogenous welding of flues and components
- Ease of assembly for flues and components
- Watertight with the use of thermosilicone flange 200 °C
- Construction flexibility with a variety of components
TechnoGas components collection includes:
- Vertical endings
- Horizontal endings
- Curves – Angles from 15° – 30° – 45° – 60° – 90°
- Tee 90°
- Cleaning caps
- Connection clamps
- Thermosilicone flange 200 °C
- Wall rosettes
- Wall brackets
- Reinforced ceiling brackets
TechnoGas series are concentric twin wall flues designed for use in energy efficient gas fireplaces, oil condensates boilers with a maximum flue gas temperature of 200°C at the appliance’s exit.